XNAT CR: Bulletproof Data Management for Imaging in Clinical Trials
XNAT CR provides end-to-end image data management for clinical trials, including file transfer and verification, integration with clinical data, automation of image processing routines, and connectivity with your preferred imaging work stations.
Learn More about XNAT CR
Discover The Radiologics Cloud
Secure. Scalable. Cost effective. The Radiologics Cloud is the world's most advanced imaging informatics service.
XNAT CR is 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant for Clinical Trials
Radiologics’ validated informatics platform has passed independent third-party audits and is ready to be part of your 21 CFR Part 11 compliant procedures.
Customize XNAT For Your Imaging Informatic Workflows
Radiologics provides a full range of imaging informatics services around the XNAT platform, including consulting, technical support, software development, custom image processing pipelines, staffing solutions, and hosted systems on the Radiologics Cloud.
Consulting & Customization
The world’s most advanced clinical trial software purpose-built for imaging
XNAT CR builds on the open source XNAT imaging informatics platform, the world’s most widely used system for managing research imaging data. Join the dozens of enterprises using XNAT to manage medical imaging data in their clinical research.
Request A Demo
Secure, Scalable, Cost effective: The Radiologics Cloud
A worry-free hosted solution for your clinical trial data, using XNAT-CR.
Whether you need one server or hundreds, the Radiologics Cloud offers you a scalable, hosted solution that is fully compliant with all 21 CFR Part 11 regulations. Our self-healing servers offer 99.99% uptime and our staff handles everything under the hood, allowing you to focus on your areas of expertise.
Get a prototype XNAT running in minutes. Go from zero to production in just a few days.
And More Speed!
Transfer data from study sites to your XNAT is blazing fast on our ultra-efficient network infrastructure.
Data entering, leaving, and stored on the Radiologics Cloud is protected with the world’s most secure 128-bit encryption.
And More Security!
Radiologics maintains multi-layered intrusion detection technology to detect and prevent potential security threats.
Request A Demo
21 CFR Part 11 Compliance For Clinical Trials
XNAT CR includes over 40 features specifically designed to enable full compliance with 21 CFR Part 11 and other regulatory requirements and was developed and tested following the Radiologics 10-step software validation process.
Audit trails record every transaction made by users and administrators, including the responsible user, date and time stamp, and justification for modifications.
XNAT CR provides full version histories of all data recording in the system. These histories are readily accessible on every XNAT CR report.
Electronic signatures allow users to affirm the accuracy of the data they enter into XNAT CR.
Request A Demo
Consulting and Customization
From startup to operations, our staff can provide guidance and hands-on technical expertise
Our customers work in such diverse fields as cancer research, Alzheimers treatment trials, biomarker research and drug development. The XNAT family of applications has been customized for each of these needs. Let us help you with yours.
XNAT CR Design & Operations Support
- Expert help designing and optimizing XNAT to best meet your program needs.
- Pre-built templates for standard operating procedures, data management plans, and other compliance documentation needs for a fully validated system.
- Radiologics provides staffing, outsourced data management, IT and other support roles.
- Experts are on call to address technical and performance issues with your XNAT system. Email, phone, and on-site support services are available.
- Basic support includes a system startup package, monthly system diagnostics and critical bug fixes.
- Our expanded support tier includes priority bug fixes, phone support, and virtual on-site support.
- Our premium support tier includes a virtual data manager, virtual helpdesk, and bespoke services tailored to your needs.
Engage with Radiologics developers to customize XNAT and XNAT CR for your needs.
- Automate your imaging workflows with custom pipeline development and QC reporting, to improve quality, consistency and compliance.
- Integrate XNAT CR with your other software systems, such as scheduling, clinical patient tracking, and image analysis and annotation.
- Create custom data entry forms and XNAT-native data formats to capture and display all data associated with your study.
- Develop new features to support your specific workflows, such as custom reporting and data visualization dashboards.
Request A Demo
Radiologics provides industry-leading software and services purpose-built for imaging-based clinical trial workflows. Contact Us to learn more.
Saint Louis, MO 63110
P: (314) 502-9368